Utilimarc is activating Single Sign On for our Analytics and Benchmarking applications. Users can access and move between both products via a single login. Soon, our Customer Support Portal will be integrated, which will make it easy to access our Knowledge Base library and contact Customer Support. This guide provides a detailed description of what will change and what to expect once your organization transitions to this new system.
New Website URLs
The Utilimarc website addresses you currently use to access your account will change. Use these new addresses upon Go Live:
- Unified Login: (includes both Analytics and Benchmarking): utilimarc.com
- Analytics Website: utilimarc.com/analytics
- Benchmarking Website:
If you use the old URLs after the Go-Live date for your organization, you’ll get an error message. If you set up Bookmarks using the old website address(es) and would like to update these bookmarks to the new URL(s), or if you’d like to set up Bookmarks for the first time, go to page 7 and 8 of this guide for step-by-step instructions.
First-Time Login Steps
When you login using one of the new website addresses for the first time, you’ll be prompted to complete three simple steps to set up your user account:
1. Create a new password that complies with the security requirements:
- A minimum of eight characters
- At least one lowercase letter, uppercase letter and number
- No parts of your username
Can’t be one of your last four passwords
2. Select a security question from the list and type in your answer.
Instead of using one of the preset questions, you can create a custom security question:
3. Click on one of the pictures to choose your security image.
We have enabled two-factor authentication to add an additional layer of security and keep your account safe.
When you login for the first time and when you login using a new device, you’ll be prompted to follow these steps to complete the login process:
1. Request a code
2. Retrieve the code from your company email
3. Enter the code in the field provided
NOTE: Email is the default method for two-factor authentication. If you prefer to receive codes via text message, the set up for this option can be accessed by choosing Change Password in the Account Menu, clicking Enable next to SMS Authentication and entering your cell phone number. Contact Customer Support at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Main Product Page
If you login using login.utilimarc.com, you’ll arrive at a product menu page that gives you access to Utilimarc applications from a central location.
The permissions associated with your user account will control what you see on this page and where you are directed when you click the Launch button for a specific product:
- If your organization is enrolled in the product and you have access to that product, you’ll go directly to the product’s home page.
- If your organization is enrolled in the product, but your user account doesn’t contain the required permissions, you’ll receive an error message.
- If your organization is not enrolled in a product that appears on this page, you’ll be directed to pages that shares information about the product and offers the option to schedule a product demonstration.
Note: To bypass this page and go directly to a product, login using that product’s URL.
Nine-Dot Platform Menu
A new menu option that allows you to move easily between products appears at the top right of every page.
The product(s) that appear in this menu are based on your permissions.
When changes are made to your user account, for example, an email address is updated, your password is reset or you login using a new device, you’ll receive a notification email from Utilimarc.
If you didn’t initiate an action, please forward the email to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reset your password by following these instructions:
- Click the Need Help Logging In? link and choose Reset Password
- Enter your email address
- Click the Reset button in the email and follow the prompts. For additional information, see page 1 of this guide.
NOTE: This is a new feature for Benchmarking users. Enjoy!
Once logged in, you have the option to change your password.
- Click Change Password under the Account menu
- Click the Edit Profile button at the top right of the page and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Create a new password using the requirements listed. Click the Change Password button to save your new password.
You can also edit your personal information, choose a new security image, update your forgotten password question, change the default language (English), and set up an additional verification method all from this same screen.
- Click Edit at the top left of the section, make your changes and click the Save button at the bottom of that section.
- After making your changes, click the Utilimarc logo to return to the product landing page or make a selection in the nine-dot menu.
Note: When you make changes to your user account, you will be required to verify your identity. Follow the steps that appear on screen.
Identity Provider Partner
We have chosen Okta, a leading identity management provider, as our identity and authorization partner. Basic functions like login authentication and password reset are now administered by Okta. On some of our webpages and in some user communications you receive from us, you may see references to Okta.
Edit Web Page Bookmarks
To get to the Utilimarc site quickly, you may have set up Bookmarks for the old web addresses. If you did, change these Bookmarks over to the new URLs by following these steps:
- Click the Bookmarks Tab at the top of the browser page.
- Use the folders on the left to find where your Utilimarc bookmarks are stored.
- Open the Three-Dot menu on the right and click
- Copy and paste the new URL
- Click the Save button.
This is how to do update Bookmarks in Chrome. The setup steps in other browsers are similar.
Create Web Page Bookmarks
If you don’t have existing bookmarks set up, now is a great time to add them. Here’s how in Chrome:
- Open a browser window. Copy and paste the new Utilimarc URL (from above) into your browser.
- Click the Bookmarks Tab at the top of the page and choose Bookmark This Tab.
- Use the suggested name for the Bookmark or type in your own.
- Choose to place it in your Bookmarks Bar (appears at the top of your web page) or choose Other Bookmarks to make it show up in a list that appears when you click on the Bookmarks Tab.
- Click the Done Button.
When you want to use your new bookmark, select it from your Bookmarks Bar or from the list in the Bookmarks drop-down menu.
Click the Support link located at the top right-hand side of the page to send an email to Customer Support. You’ll be required to enter login credentials. In the future, our Customer Support Portal will be integrated with Single Sign On and you’ll be able to skip this step.