The Change Password page provides the ability to change your password whenever you choose.
USING THE CHANGE PASSWORD PAGE
1. Type in your current password.
2. Enter a new password.
3. Ensure you have entered the password correctly by typing it a second time.
4. Click the Change button to save your new password (or click Cancel to revert back to your current password).
- Passwords must be at least eight characters and a combination of letters and numbers.
- The use of these special characters:
- !@#$%^&*()_+-:;.?/] are allowed, but not required.
- The new passwords you pick cannot be the same as either of your two previous passwords.
- Passwords expire after 180 days. At this time, the system will prompt you to change your password.
Avoid using common words and character combinations. Keep your password safe and don’t share it with others.
Use the top navigational menu to all available menu categories and move from page to page within the Telematics application.
- Move your mouse over the menu category to expand the menu and display the available options.
- When you see the page you want, use your mouse to click on its name in the menu to be directed to that page.
- To quickly return to your home page, click the Utilimarc logo in the upper left of the page.
- The Logout button is located at the bottom of the Account menu.
If you have a Zendesk login for Utilimarc, you can access the Knowledge Base by clicking on the link under the Account menu. The Knowledge Base contains articles that offer the same information as the PDF guides within a centrally located repository. If you don’t have a Zendesk login, you can create one using the onscreen prompts.
Click the Support link in the top right-hand side of the page or in the Customer Support link in the Account menu to be connected with a Customer Success Specialist.